This summer we welcome you to a wondrous land filled with FANTASTIC BEASTS and MAGICAL CREATURES! Curious children age 5 – 11 are invited to join.
Summer days will be filled with DISCOVERY and IMAGINATION as we seek out the real and the magical. We will play amongst the trees, search out the creatures hidden in the jungles of the forest, at the shore of the sea, and tucked away in the beautiful gardens of the historic Bonnet House.
Expect to find your child immersed in art, creative expression, nature study and an abundance of PLAY!
This FANTASTIC Summer Day Camp will run for three weeks, Monday-Friday, 9:30am-3:15pm. Choose ALL THREE weeks to guarantee your spot or register for each week individually (one week minimum), space is limited to 15 kids.
The camper’s home-base will be the Island Theater at the Bonnet House, an idyllic cabin complete with air conditioning and surrounded by a lovely freshwater pond, filled with fantastic fish and frogs. Each day the campers will explore the surrounding natural ecosystems – forested hammock, mangrove estuary, freshwater pond, and sand dunes along the shore.
As they create crystals, work the four elements, make and discover magic, explore fantastic beasts of the woods and waters, learn the myths and stories of the land…they will transform, shape-shift and their IMAGINATIONS WILL SOAR!
Before registering, please read, understand and agree to the Particulars/Terms & Conditions below.
- Waivers must be completed for each participant before attending.
- Participation will include outdoor activities during a Florida summer and will happen rain or shine. Extreme weather conditions may warrant changes to the schedule and will be at the discretion of the Nature Seeker’s staff and the Bonnet House staff, all families will be notified promptly in these situations.
- Nature Seeker’s staff will take necessary safety precautions for inclement weather and situations.
- Registration requires advanced payment to hold your camper’s place, space is limited to 15 children.
- Nature Summer Day Camp cost includes program and materials and all activities.
- There will be no changes or refunds within thirty days of start of camp. Changes will be considered only for particular circumstances. There are no refunds or credits for not attending.
- Your support and dedication are very appreciated in order to continue providing unique and enriching nature experiences.